Sunday, December 2, 2007

Jezla's Underground Goes Live!


I've started a new blog project I'd like to share with you. Rather than lump all of my creative writings in amongst real-world news and commentary here on Back Home Again, I decided to start a blog just for my creative stuff.

I got to thinking, however, and I thought it would be neat if I offered to share works of readers and passers-by as well. Therefore Jezla's Underground is a blog project that showcases not only my own writing and art, but reader submitted content as well. It is primarily fantasy-themed, but not exclusively so. There are rules for submitting content, but I don't think they are to stringent.
There is not a whole lot of content on the Underground as of yet, though one of my regular readers here at Back Home Again has already submitted a good story. I will still be posting here as well, so there is no need to fear the loss of my unique brand of drivel.
Thanks for reading, and don't hesitate to stop by the Underground, and if you have a tale to tell, don't hesitate to share it.