Thursday, June 28, 2007

Welcome!

Greetings! Welcome to my blog. I read blogs, comment on blogs, yet have just now only taken the plunge to actually write a blog, so be patient with me while I learn what is what.



A brief introduction, if you will. You may call me Jezla. That is not really my name, but it is a handle I commonly use at various forums around the internet, so that's what I will call myself here. I live and work in Indianapolis, home of the Super Bowl winning Colts and the Indy 500. I have a lovely wife and three wonderful kids. When I am not taking care of them, I work for a national grocery chain and spend my free time playing computer games. I am Christian, and my politics tend toward the conservative. I am an unabashed city boy, but I enjoy getting out "into nature" every once and a while. I like to read, especially history and fantasy (which coincide more often than I'd like), and I occasionally dabble at writing.



That should be enough to go on, I think. I hope you will enjoy my musings, and thanks for reading!