1. God, for creating me.
2. My wife Alicia, for sharing life and all that she is.
3, 4, 5. My kids, for the joy that they bring.
6. My mother, for her strength.
7. My dad, for staying sober for twenty years now.
8, 9, 10, 11. My grandparents (all four), for taking care of me, sharing their faith, and teaching me to fish.
12. My uncle, for teaching me how to play sports.
13. Tony Dungy, for teaching us all the right way to win.
14. Sarah Fisher, for refusing to be anything but herself.
15. The doctors and nurses at Riley Children's Hospital, for rebuilding my face.
16. Kenny G, for his melodies.
17. Alan Jackson, for his words.
18. Ronald Reagan, for his leadership.
19. Michelle Malkin, for blogging.
Last but certainly not least...
20. Jesus, for saving me.